GENERAL ELECTION: November 5, 2019 in Huron County, Ohio
- VOTER REGISTRATION
- The DEADLINE to register to vote in the November 5, 2019, election is October 7.
- To CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION on-line in two minutes, CLICK HERE. (Ohio Secretary of State)
- To REGISTER TO VOTE ON-LINE with driver's license or state ID in six minutes, CLICK HERE. (Ohio Secretary of State)
- Or you can REGISTER TO VOTE AT THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS, 180 Milan Ave., Suite 4, Norwalk. Phone: 419-668-8238.
- VOTE DEMOCRAT!
- Vote Dave Light for mayor of Norwalk.
- To see the Huron County Democratic Party Candidates Page, CLICK HERE.
- VOTE BY MAIL (Source: Ohio Secretary of State.)
- Return your voted ballot by mail, postmarked no later than November 4 (the day before the election), OR in person at your Board of Elections prior to closing of polls (7:30 PM) on Election Day.
- EARLY IN-PERSON VOTING (Source: Huron County Board of Elections)
- ELECTION DAY is Tuesday, November 5th
- POLLS OPEN from 6:30AM to 7:30PM
- POLLING PLACES
- For a list of polling places in Huron County CLICK HERE. (Huron County Board of Elections)
- To find your polling place by address on-line CLICK HERE. (Linked from Ohio Secretary of State)
- ID REQUIRED at the polling place, must show name and present address. It can be, for example:
It CANNOT be the notice of voter registration mailed to you by the Board of Elections
- your driver's license or state ID
- a utility bill
- a bank statement
- a copy of your government check or pay check
- For the full list and details, CLICK HERE. (Ohio Secretary of State)
- BALLOT ISSUES To be announced ...