GENERAL ELECTION: November 3, 2020 in Huron County, Ohio
- VOTER REGISTRATION
- The DEADLINE to register to vote in the November 3, 2020, election is October 5.
- To CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION on-line in two minutes, CLICK HERE. (Ohio Secretary of State)
- To REGISTER TO VOTE ON-LINE with driver's license or state ID in six minutes, CLICK HERE. (Ohio Secretary of State)
- To REGISTER TO VOTE BY MAIL fill in this FORM, supplying the last four digits of your Social Security Number, sign and mail it to the Board of Elections, 180 Milan Ave. Ste. 4, Norwalk, OH 44857
- VOTE DEMOCRAT!
- Vote Joe Biden for U.S. President.
- To see the Huron County Democratic Party Candidates Page, CLICK HERE.
- VOTE BY MAIL (Source: Ohio Secretary of State and Huron County Board of Elections.)
- You can request your ballot NOW.
- Request an absentee ballot with this FORM: Print, fill-in and SIGN the form. Return the completed form by mail to:
Huron County Board of Election
180 Milan Ave.
Norwalk, OH 44857
- Return your voted ballot by mail, postmarked no later than November 2 (the day before the election).
- BALLOT ISSUES and RACES
- To see your sample ballot, CLICK HERE, then click "REGISTRATION INFORMATION", type in your Last Name and Date of Birth, then click "Search". Then under "Sample Ballots" click the link for your precinct for the 2020 General Election (when available). Your exact sample ballot will display.
- For further questions, CLICK HERE to go to the Huron County Board of Elections voter tools page.